Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Secrets

In life there are just things you keep to yourself. That time you got a speeding ticket, your broke. What about that time your power gets disconnected, get kicked out of your house. Then you accidentally tell your best friend and a secret is made. 

When you think on think on how many secrets there is in this world, it's amazing. Yet not to surprising. Although with secrets, there's people who real them. Everybody breaks them. Nobody is perfect. I know I am. 

Recently, I talked to a friend of mine and we both decided to help each other out with poultry, 5 acres of land with 12 acres. A union of friends and neighbors. Picking endangered poultry to breed, and in a year or two when we have enough volume or stock so to speak. Opening our door to the public. With the combined effort of our knowledge of poultry, we'd be competing with the big guns like hatcheries, rich folks and friends. 

Yet, promising to keep it to ourselves. I know I'm not perfect. Some secrets are better to be told then to eat inside of people. No matter how important it is... 

Thanks so much to my  viewers, friends and family who read and check on my blog. It means so much to me. 

Till next time, 
Noah M 


No comments:

Post a Comment