Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June

For some reason, I can't believe it's June already. The year as gone by so fast! A lot has happened in my life these passed six months. A lot of changes for both around me and for myself as well. Some for the the good. It's all apart of growing up. 

This month marks my eight month anniversary with the woman I love. My first true relationship. And I swear it's gonna be the last. We've had an amazing   Times recently and I see myself marrying her some day. 

For those who don't know I started working for DQ two months ago. It's been a great two months. Not sure if I see myself going all the way through. In my life I haven't been more lost then what I have been recently. On what I want to do that is. 

Well I'm heading to bed. Work early. 
NM

No comments:

Post a Comment